Illustrator Homework #2 - AI Text and Shapes


The Dragons

Growing up I have been fascinated with dragons. The Dragons was created using Adobe Illustrator and contains images of different dragon names. I used Illustrator to experiment with text and shapes. I added the word dragon to explain what is being shown.

I included 4 species of dragons.

Wyvern - Two legged winged dragons.

Wurms - Serpent Dragons that have no arms, legs or wings

Seawing - an aquatic dragon from a book series called Wings of Fire

Raddmoses - a planet and race of dragons in my story War of Dragons 

Iyon- Main character from my story War of Dragons.

I also included the name Darcladis as it looked cool. Darcladis is one of the main villains in my story War of Dragons. Darcladis is a very unstable and evil dragon.  





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walk cycle

Digital Media Final Portfolio

dialogue