Self Portrait and Propaganda Poster Project

The Self Portrait and Propaganda Poster Project had two parts. In Part 1, I took an original picture of myself and used Adobe Illustrator to create a self portrait using the Pen Tool in Illustrator. I chose one of my high school graduation pictures. I chose to create a cartoon image. I found the pen tool a little difficult to use for this project but, I got the hang of it after using it more. The most challenging part was tracing my eyes, glasses, and face.

 
                                                  Original                                         Self-Portrait 

In Part 2 of the Self Portrait and Propaganda Poster project, I created a vector illustration using my Self-Portrait and created a Propaganda Poster. I chose to follow the WWII theme for my propaganda poster soliciting people to Enlist Today. I based the propaganda off of my story, War of Dragons. In War of Dragons, the World Forces take on the evil Confederate Union to defend the Earth in a 15 year war. I chose peaceful colors blue and green to represent the World Forces as the good guys. The individual on the poster represents a common man.

The post is trying to convince people of Earth to join the World Forces. The people of Earth should fight for their freedom and avoid living under the Confederate Union's occupation. The Confederate Union was planning to use Earth's resources to fuel their war effort in the galaxy. The people of Earth need to enlist to help fight the Confederate Union and save Earth for all Humanity.

Propaganda Poster




Comments

  1. Good job with outline your body, specifically, with your outfit. I like your message very important!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

walk cycle

Digital Media Final Portfolio

dialogue