Photoshop Homework #2 - Images


Kirby Jenner's image above, I believe would be the hardest to Photoshop myself into. The faces are halved and positioned in a certain way that would make it difficult.



Average Joe's image above reminds me of an action scene. I wish to do an action scene for the somewhere project; an action scene from a movie like Star Wars. The photo has a lot of action going on and I want to make something like it.

James Fridman's image above is funny. The image is funny and it reminds me of cursed images. The photo lines up with modern meme culture and humor.


The illusions in the above photo is a Star Wars scene. I want to recreate a Star Wars scene probably for the upcoming project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walk cycle

Digital Media Final Portfolio

dialogue