Logo Project - War of Dragons Logo

The Logo Project provided an opportunity to create a logo for myself using Adobe Illustrator. First, I drew 10 possible sketches for my logo. Then I decided on one logo. I knew my logo would be related to my story, War of Dragons. The Logo BW image below is the Black/White image of my War of Dragons logo. Below the BW Image are 3 colored version of my War of Dragons Logo. I really enjoyed this project because I had the opportunity to publish an image I created in 5th grade. I would draw this image in the snow or on paper all the time. 

The symbol is the kings seal similar to the US Presidential Seal; whoever was in power would own the seal.



Logo Sketches

Logo BW

Final Logo



Comments

  1. I really like this logo! I think it is well thought out and has many elements that represent something meaningful to you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

walk cycle

Digital Media Final Portfolio

dialogue